Friday, March 28, 2014

Old Gold's Greatest Hits

While I am no Stephen King or John Grisham, I have written a few blogs that I am particularly proud of.  If I can modestly say this, some of the messages, if taken to heart, can be life changing.  Some of the concepts were certainly big for me to wrap my head around.  So with that being said here are, to date, a few of my favorite posts.  Enjoy.


Loser Talk
If you are tired of listening to the pathetic sour-mouthed blathering of some in your circle, this is the post for you.  If you are busting your rear, and losers from the proverbial bleachers of life are booing you, you will enjoy this read.


Failure is Worth It
Get in the game without fear.  If you are really going to be successful, you are going to have to try a bunch and fail a bunch.  Study, work very hard, and be a free thinker that is not afraid to look foolish.  This is what makes a winner.


Pull the Trigger
This post is a good addition to the the Failure post above.  Those of you that are frozen by fear of making the wrong decision should definitely give this one a read.


Gratuitous Weightlifting Video


No comments:

Post a Comment