Monday, August 5, 2013

James Tatum Look a Like


I have an incredibly important project… grow a beard that weightlifter James Tatum would be proud of.  I am growing it until January 1st, and will give regular updates.  I would consider growing it longer, but I might have to deal with that whole divorce issue, because my wife isn’t a fan of it.  Why, you might ask am I growing a beard, but then again you probably wouldn’t.  If you did, I would just say why not.  I have been skydiving, I have seen Haley’s Comet, and I saw Jaws 3D in the theater in 1983.  This is about the only thing left for a man to accomplish.  Not to mention, I am sure it will make me a better weightlifter.

The best beard in all of weightlifting… James Tatum



This is a photo about 3 weeks in…



Not too shabby, huh?

1 comment: