Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Beard Update #2


I somehow feel like I have been lied to, like I have been misled in some fashion.  I feel like I pulled the car over and asked for directions and the person intentionally told me to go the wrong way.  As we all know, James Tatum of Team MuscleDriver USA was the proud owner of the best beard in all of weightlifting… WAS!  Recently Tatum has gone from this:



To this (first guy in video):


Well I was on a quest to match his majestic beard, but he seemed to shave it off mid competition.  Never mind that he knew nothing of our contest.  The most dangerous of enemies is the one you don’t know about.  Well with that being said, I am going to continue until December 31 of 2013, to prove to the world that I can grow the best beard in USA Weightlifting!

FIVE WEEKS IN





No comments:

Post a Comment