Monday, November 24, 2014

Appropriate Post Revisited

I have been out of commission for a few weeks due to the birth of my second son, so I have not had a bunch of time to write a blogpost.  So with that being I am going to link to a blog I wrote quite some time ago called Just Pull the Trigger.  It is one that a lot of people (including myself) need to read now and again.  It deals with the extremely paralyzing "indecision".  In the future I am going to go into detail about some programs that I have been tinkering with, to improve my lifting.  But since I am here I might as well post a weightlifting video.  This is Ilya Ilyin in the 2014 World Championships just a couple of weeks ago.  This man recently moved up weight classes, and set a world record in the clean and jerk to win yet another world championship.

242kg (532 lbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment