Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PRs When You Least Expect Them


After several weeks of really grinding myself into mush with fives and triples and a bunch of back squatting, I decided to shift some gears and try some singles to max.  I was at the end of a training cycle and I was still able to manage some good personal records.  I am looking forward to a little taper before my first meet in several years.  The Bacon Beatdown is a CrossFit-centric festival from what I can tell, down in Daytona, FL.  It has individual and team CrossFit events for starters.  In addition, they are hosting weightlifting, strongman, and powerlifting competitions.  I am hoping after my taper to report a great showing. 

Back Squat 310 X 5



Snatch 212 X 1



Clean 225 X 3



Snatch 200 X 2



Back Squat 360 X 1



Snatch 190 X 3


No comments:

Post a Comment